Modern WarfareMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

90% Call of duty fan based

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hades' GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hades
Head GM
Head GM
Hades

Hades' GM App Empty
PostSubject: Hades' GM App   Hades' GM App EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Name and IGN: My name is Cole ~Last name will be disclosed information~ My IGN is Hades

Country/Time Zone: United States (GMT)

How long have you been playing Modern WarfareMS for? (Be honest, I can check) : Hmm A few months? ;D.

Have you ever been a GM on another server? If yes, what server were you a GM in?(Post picture if possible) : I was a lvl 2GM in odinMS (Shutdown)
a level 3 in SodaMs (I Quit)
And a level 4 on MWms ;3

Are you familiar with all the GM commands? : Yea, i know all of them ;o.

How many hours a day do you play? : Well i haven't been on lately ;3 cause i don't know why but either the server is rarely on or my client is buggy...

Do you promise not to give free items, spawn for people, nor give special treatment to your friends? : I will never do something of the sort they must win their items from events.

How long have you been playing MapleStory for? (Don't lie) : I have been playing since 2006 pretty sure maybe even longer than that.

Have you ever been banned from another server? and why? (Tell the truth) : I was banned from a server for a reason that was retarded i was afking in a map that had a hacker in it and the GM banned me and the hacker ;o yea crappy server anyways.

Additional information (Some things that you think I should know) : Eh Well i don't know what to say on this one but I'm an avid snowboarder i live in New Hampshire in the winter and I'm not going on most of the winter and in the summer spring and fall i live in Texas.

Do you agree that if you get caught breaking a rule you will be instantly demoted with no warnings? : Well Sure if it comes to it the demote me i wouldn't truly care because it would of been fun while it lasted.

What can you do that can help the server? : Well i can clear up the streets of MWms stopping hackers at the core but I'm sure a lot of people say stuff like that but rarely they actually mean it.

If you catch someone hacking, what would be your first reaction? : I would take a screenshot and ban they can request a ban appeal on forums if they thought i banned them wrongfully.

What would you do, If you didn't become a GM? Would you leave? (Be honest) : Well, honestly no i wouldn't i enjoy the server a lot and if i wasn't made a GM then i would stay and just enjoy this server.
Back to top Go down
Hades
Head GM
Head GM
Hades

Hades' GM App Empty
PostSubject: This App   Hades' GM App EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:14 am

This application was meant as a joke ;D
Back to top Go down

Hades' GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum